Posted on Jan 31, 2019

DNA Business Services LLC

Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)

A taxpayer identification number (TIN) is required on all returns, statements, and other tax-related documents and you must provide it upon request to any other person who needs it to comply with the tax law. For most individuals, their TIN is a social security number (SSN). A foreign person, who doesn't have and can't get an SSN, must use an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN). A foreign person may be a resident alien for income tax purposes based on his or her days of presence in the United States.
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.